Things you need to know upon arriving at Flying Tails.
What to do when you arrive at Flying Tails:
* Please arrive 15 minutes early.
* Park near the house/garage, keeping the driveway clear.
* Give your dog a quick walkabout to get familiar with the grounds.
* Flying Tails’ has a Poop & Pitch policy: pick up your dog’s poop with a shovel and pitch it in the woods. Or take it with you, your choice :).
* There are cats (albeit leery) on the property, as well as an occasional visiting partridge or rabbit. The yard is fenced, but please keep your dog on leash or on a super-duper recall to avoid unexpected chase games.
* Get your dog’s crate ready, or his comfy spot in the car. There will be an area to set-up crates (outside in summer), or crates can be set-up in the garage. Let us know if your dog needs to be away from the others.
* Get yourself organized: have treats, toys, leashes, etc. ready and accessible to quickly transition between breaks and games.
* The site: there is an outdoor tap for water; outdoor pen with patio tiles if you need to give your dog a get-a-way break; downstairs bathroom for you; a beach 3 km away; and the (wooded) Trans-Canada trail 300 m away.
* Nearest vet is Eastern Shore Vet in the Porter’s Lake shopping center, 7 min away.
*Be sure to Relax and Have Fun!*